Todd/Phibbs Hall, or “T/P” as it is affectionately called on campus, overlooks both the beautiful Todd Field and the south quad. Centrally located, T/P is just a stroll away from the Fieldhouse, the Wheelock Student Center, and Todd Field.
- Elevator, all floors are wheelchair accessible
- Capacity: 200
- Types of rooms: doubles
- Meal Plan: required
- Who lives here: primarily first-year students on co-educational floors
Amenities Per Student
- 1 extra-long twin-size bed
- desk with drawers
- bathrooms: 2 per floor
- lounges: furnished lounge (every floor), piano/TV lounge (first floor)
- computer lab (garden level)
- kitchenette (garden level)
- indoor bicycle storage room (first floor)
- full free laundry (every floor)
- free wifi
- heat capable per room
Business & Leadership Program
First-year members of the Business and Leadership Program are paired as roommates to live together in Todd/Phibbs Hall. This element of the program is coupled with cohort-specific classes, weekly seminars, and service activities to foster a sense of community. Students can benefit from the academic and social support of their classmates as they transition into college life and a challenging course load.
The resident assistant assigned to this floor is a fellow BLP member. This student leader will be able to share advice with the incoming first-years from their personal experience, help them adjust to the expectations of the program, and integrate them into the network of students within the program.
Questions about the program itself can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and questions about the residential details can be directed to email@example.com.