Come visit us at the Bike Shop!
- We are located next to Residence Life at 3206 N. 15th Street, just down the street from Diversions Cafe.
- Hours of Operation
Why register your bike?
- National registry - Puget Sound uses a national registry program - you let others and the police know if your bike is stolen
- Herd protection - the more bikes registered the more difficult it is for thieves to get $ for your bike.
- College campuses - are magnets for bike theft
- Access to your bike information - your bike account goes with you beyond Puget Sound
- How to keep your bike from being stolen:
- Lock it with a U-Lock for daily use
- Overnight use lock wheels together with a cable lock
Come by the Bike Shop for discounted bike locks and parts
WHO WE ARE:
The Puget Sound Bike and Ski Shop is a student-run organization within Puget Sound Outdoors (PSO). We promote sustainability by providing free education, free bicycle repairs for Puget Sound students, reduced full-service rates for faculty and staff members, below-retail pricing on parts and accessories, and innovative programs for all members of the Puget Sound community.
What we offer:
- A full compliment of professional bike shop tools
- A pump and basic tools for use 24/7
- Volunteer opportunities
- Special Orders from the largest national bike shop
- Bike maintenance classes
- Rides - around town and mountain biking
During open hours a student mechanic will help fix most mechanical problems suffered by bicycles in the Pacific Northwest (we have paid and volunteer mechanics working in the shop).
Please refer to the Puget Sound Expeditionary for news on classes and special events.
If you want to volunteer or have any questions contact us!
PSO Bike Shop Coordinator & Lead Mechanic
PSO Bike Shop Staff
Where is the Bike and Ski Shop?
Located in the shed next to 3206 N. 15th Street (next to Residence Life, just down the street from Diversions)
It's hidden, and its a gem when you find it.