Your Logger Card will identify you as a member of the Puget Sound community. It also will provide access to essential campus locations and services. You can submit at any time (unless you are a first-year or transfer student; please read below).
FIRST-YEAR AND TRANSFERS
For incoming first-year and transfers it is recommended you submit your online photo using the form below, in advance before August 1, 2022. Doing so will speed up the orientation process. Your Logger Card will be available for pick up on campus during new student orientation on August 20, 2022. You will be required to show a government issued photo ID when you pick up your Logger Card.
All photos are subject to approval by Puget Sound staff. All Logger Card communications will be sent to the email specified on the form below. Therefore, it is important to confirm your submitted email is correct. We will send an email confirming we have accepted or denied your submitted photo within 3 business days. If a photo is denied, the reason(s) will be noted in the email. Photographs must be current (within 6 months of submission date).
Examples of Acceptable Photos
- Photographs are best taken with a real flash camera. Cell phone cameras tend to pixelate and soften photographs which might cause your photo to be denied.
- See our Tips for Online Photo Submission for more examples.
- If you have any questions regarding LoggerCard requirements and services, please submit a LoggerCard Question Form. We will answer your question within 2 business days.
- You do not need to input vehicle information for your LoggerCard submission.
- If you experience an issue uploading your photo with the form below please email the photo to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First year students please submit your photo by August 12 to have it ready for you at your Residence Hall for move in.