- Current color photo in .jpg format.
- Photo is at least 300 x 375 pixels with a file size no larger than 80KB.
- Face & shoulders must be clearly visible and facing forward.
- Photo must have a uniform light-colored background - passport photos are best!
- Photo must have proper lighting with no shadows or glares.
- Eyes are visible and open with no sunglasses, hats or other items that obscure the face.
- Student must be the only person in the picture with no other objects in the photo (ex. hands, doors, or trees).
Here are some examples:
1. To achieve a neutral color smooth background you can use:
2. To achieve clear image quality avoid images that are:
- Dark or shadowed
- To check photo size use a photo editor, image size is up 2 MB or 2048 KB.
( Generally you can right click on a photo and under Properties to view size.)
- Note: Photographs are best taken with a real flash camera. Cell phone cameras tend to pixelate and soften photographs which might cause your photo to be denied.
3. Avoid photos with other visible people or objects.