Faculty members are lifelong learners and scholars, with wide-ranging expertise across many fields of study. The Faculty Development Center offers resources to help colleagues stay active and productive.
Support for Faculty
Available support for faculty research and scholarship takes many forms at Puget Sound, including but not limited to:
- Identifying funding opportunities
- Grant writing feedback
- Intellectual and productivity communities
- Interdisciplinary scholarly book clubs
- Tips for tackling article and book writing
- Pivoting research directions mid-career
- Networking and sharing finished work
To schedule an appointment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All content discussed during one-on-one consultations is private and kept confidential.