Did You Know That......?
- 98% of Puget Sound students receive some form of financial aid.
- 56% of students qualify for need-based aid.
- Over 3,800 alumni made a gift to the university last year.
- The highest participation in the Senior Class Gift Campaign came from a record held by 2015 with just under 60% of the class participating
How can I Give to the Senior Class Campaign?
The Senior Class Gift Committee is asking all seniors to make a three-year pledge, giving just $5 during your graduating year and then pledging to give $10 and $15 the following two years for a total of $30.
This year, when you make your Senior Class Gift pledge, you can designate your gift to the scholarship fund that resonates most with you. Choose your path and help a future Logger follow theirs:
- Asian/Pacific Islander Identity Scholarship
Awarded to students who demonstrate financial need and who are members of underrepresented populations on campus—with a preference given to students who identify as Asian and Pacific Islander.
- Black Student Union One More Scholarship
Awarded to students who demonstrate financial need, are in good academic standing, and are a member of an underrepresented population on campus—with preference given to African American students.
- Latinos Unidos Leadership Scholarship
Awarded to students who demonstrate financial need and who are members of underrepresented populations on campus—with preference given to undocumented resident students or students from immigrant backgrounds.
- LGBT Leadership Scholarship
Awarded to students who have demonstrated leadership and involvement in recognized lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) organizations at Puget Sound.
- Puget Sound Fund Scholarship
Awarded to students of all backgrounds who demonstrate financial need and are in good academic standing. This year, the Puget Sound Fund Scholarship was awarded to 35 students, like you.
Why Should I Make a Senior Class Gift?
- Your gifts this year and future years go toward crucial financial aid.
- You'll set an example for future classes to follow--and compete with!
- Gifts from alumni help increase Puget Sound's national ranking.
- You are benefiting from prior Senior Class Gifts right now.
How Can I Make A Gift?
- Make an online gift to our secure server.
- Credit Card
To make a gift with your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card, use our secure server or simply call and provide us with the information by phone. Please mention that you want to make a three-year pledge. Contact the Annual Giving staff at 866.GO.LOGGERS or 253.879.2923.
- Check or Cash
Bring your check or cash to the Annual Giving Office in Jones 304.