Dear Puget Sound Campus Community Members,
The Athletics & Aquatics Center will resume operational hours on Tuesday, Jan. 26, by reservation, for Puget Sound students, faculty, and staff only.
The opening date will allow the time needed to hire and train student employees as well as be respectful of the seven-day quarantine period for returning students. The spaces available to the campus community include the fitness center, tennis pavilion, Wallace Pool, basketball courts, and the racquetball court, with capacity limits for each location following State of Washington requirements.
Reservations are required in advance for sessions available in 45-minute increments, allowing for transition periods that will include the cleaning of the facility. The university will continue to monitor the State of Washington requirements and make adjustments as necessary or permitted.
To make a reservation:
- Register for an account with IMLeagues utilizing your individual pugetsound.edu email account at http://www.imleagues.com/PugetSound/Registration.
- Reservations open at midnight the day before your requested day/time.
- Cancellations should be made at least two (2) hours in advance of your reservation to accommodate those on the waiting list. Individuals on the waiting list will be notified at least one (1) hour prior to their reservation.
- Multiple no-shows may result in loss of reservation privileges.
Upon arrival at the Athletics & Aquatics Center:
- Show your campus identification card to check-in prior to the start of the reservation time.
- Attest to having completed the university’s daily screening health form and given clearance to engage in campus activities.
- Everyone using the facilities will receive a temperature screen to ensure reading of less than 100.4° F.
- Masks and following social distancing guidelines are required.
The hours of operation and specific use information for each space can be found at http://loggerathletics.com/information/AAC_REOPENING_2021.pdf.
The Athletics & Aquatics Center will follow the State of Washington “Healthy Washington: Roadmap to Recovery” requirements. Additional information, including periodic updates, is available at www.loggerathletics.com.
Please feel free to reach out to me or Assistant Athletic Director for Facilities Operations Jenee James at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Amy E. Hackett | Director of Athletics.