We've been looking for students like you!

We're so happy to invite you to attend University of Puget Sound. You've worked hard to get here and we can't wait for you to take the next steps to get to campus.

How to Submit a Deposit in the Bill + Payment Portal.

To confirm your undergraduate enrollment, please submit your $500 nonrefundable Advance Tuition Payment. You will need a major credit card or your bank account and routing numbers from a personal checking or savings account. Here's how:

  1. Log in to the admission portal with your username and password.
    • If you have not logged in before, refer to the email you received with the subject, "Action Required: Create your Puget Sound account" for instructions.
    • If you have previously logged in and need help getting into your account, you can reset your credentials.
  2. Click on "Reply to Admission Offer"
  3. Choose "I ACCEPT my offer of admission" and click "Submit"
  4. Click on "Submit Your Advance Tuition Payment." You will need to use your username and password to sign in.
  5. Click on "Deposits" in the gray menu bar. (NOTE: Do NOT click on the "Make Payment" option immediately available).
  6. Under the dropdown menu, choose your admission term (NOTE: be sure to select Fall) and click Select. Choose: "Undergrad Tuition Deposit"
  7. Click Select and then Continue.
  8. Under Method, choose either "Credit Card" or "Electronic Check" for your payment. Enter your account information and review the details on the Confirmation page.
  9. Follow the prompts to complete your payment information.
  10. An email confirmation message will be sent after you've completed your payment.

Mac Users: If you use Safari for your browser, you may experience some difficulties using our online billing system. Please consider a different option such as Firefox or Chrome and be sure to disable any pop-up blockers.

Policy on Deferred Enrollment

If you are admitted for fall term entry and considering taking a gap year, you may request a deferral of enrollment. However, deferral requests must be approved by the Office of Admission. Generally, deferrals are granted for one semester or one year, but not longer. Read a bit more about our deferral policy and if you are interested, please complete the Deferral Request Form by the posted deadline. Students admitted for spring semester entry should contact their admission counselor if they are interested in requesting a deferral.

Contact Us

We're here to help if you have questions. Call us at 253.879.3211 or email us at admission@pugetsound.edu. Your admission counselor is also available to answer questions and help you get the information you need. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our community!