Thanks for your interest in the School of Physical Therapy at University of Puget Sound!
Fall 2023 Meeting Dates
- Monday, October 9 - 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 30 - 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 13 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Prospective student meetings are offered in-person and via video teleconference during the academic year (September thru May). During the summer, a prospective student advisor is available to meet with students individually in-person or via Zoom to discuss the program and answer questions.
Please contact email@example.com to:
- Request a summer meeting
- Confirm attendance at one of the Fall meeting dates above
- Coordinate observation of a class while visiting campus.
Prospective students may also directly contact our student advisor, Jason Steere, (firstname.lastname@example.org), with any questions regarding our DPT program, the application process, or to schedule a Zoom meeting.
We highly encourage all of our prospective students to review our website before you visit. Please utilize the Related Pages section on the right side of this page to assist you.