Past Award Recipients
2019 T.A. Davis Summer Research Award:
- Kyra Zapf - Class of 2021(English(BA); Intd Humanities-Globl Mid Ages): "Succession Anxiety through Clothing in the Court of Henry VIII"
- Katie Grainger - Class of 2020 (Biochemistry (BS); Performance (Orch) (BM)): "Development of a Non-Isotopic Protocol for the Quantification of Both Single and Double-Stranded Plasmid DNA Using an Electrophoretic-Based Assay"
2018 T.A. Davis Summer Research Award:
- Meadow Poplawsky - Class of 2019 (International Political Economy (BA), Global Development Studies, French Studies (MN)): "The Impact of Transboundary Water Management on Human Security in Developing States"
- Samantha Lilly - Class of 2019 (Philosophy (BA), Bioethics Program): "An Ethnographic Experimental Philosophical Inquiry Into Attitude and Perceptions Toward Suicidality"
2017 T.A. Davis Summer Research Award:
- Andrew Brandt - Class of 2018 (Mathematics (Standard) (BS); Physics (MN))
- Carlisle Huntington - Class of 2020 (Undeclared)
2016 T.A. Davis Summer Research Award:
- Mitchell Carlson - Class of 2018 (Pol & Govt (Pol Theory) (BA); French (MN))
2015 T.A. Davis Summer Research Award:
- Taili Ni - Class of 2016 (Chinese (Lang/Culture) (BA); Intl Political Econ (BA))
- Meredith Shores - Class of 2016 (Intl Political Econ (BA); Environmental Policy & Dec Making (MN))
2014 T.A. Davis Summer Research Award:
- Carolea Casas - Class of 2015 (History (BA); Gender Studies (MN); Chinese (MN))
- Nichole Lindquist-Kleissler - Class of 2015 (Art History (BA); History (MN))