Puget Sound Shines at CSM 2016!
February 19th, 2016, Students and Faculty made their way to Anaheim, California to present Research Data at the Combined Sections Meeting for APTA!
Faculty Research Platform Presentation:
- Treadmill Protocols Across Ages and Stages: A Fresh Look at Dosage.
Julia Looper, Kristie Bjornson, Katrin Mattern-Baxter, Noelle Moreau
Faculty Research Poster Presentation:
- Normative Values for the Sensory Organization Test in the Military Population.
Holly Roberts, Yadira Del Toro, Karen Lambert, Carrie Hoppes
Student Research Poster Presentations:
- Arm Positioning and Walking Style of Children During First 5 Months of Independent Walking.
Lauren Poole, Katrina Brett, Alison Gunselman, Bernadette Schrempf. Mentor: Dr. Julia Looper
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) on The Tibialis Anterior Muscle and the Effects on Strength and Gait Mechanics on Stroke Patients: A Systematic Review.
Katherine Chan, Rachel Milhem, Casey Hampton. Mentor: Dr. Robert Boyles
- Nonoperative Management of Cervical Sopndylotic Myelopethy: A Systemic Reivew.
Ian Andersson, Anna Dembek. Mentor: Robert Boyles
- Salutogenesis: Implications for Maintaining a Psychologically Informed Physical Therapy Practice.
Maximillian Gorchels, Thomas Molyneux-Elliot, Christina Phillips. Mentor: Dr. Danny McMillian
- Effectiveness of Desensitization Therapy for Individuals with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: A systematic review.
Olivia Verberne, Kira Donnelly, Lauryn Helmers. Mentor: Roger Allen
- Effectiveness of Low Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound (LIPUS) on Soft Tissue Healing: A systematic review.
Sean Field-Eaton, Neil Verberne, Kendall Gielow. Mentor: Roger Allen