A student who disagrees with an accommodation decision made by the Director of SAA may appeal that decision to the Dean of Faculty Affairs. At any time in a grievance process, students may file a complaint with the responsible state or federal agencies. The right of a student to prompt an equitable resolution of a complaint shall not be impaired by this action. These agencies are:

Washington State Human Rights Commission https://www.hum.wa.gov/   206.464.6500   Third Avenue Seattle, Washington 98101 206.464.6500 

Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division https://www.justice.gov/crt/disability-rights-sect    800.514.0383   1424 New York Avenue, Room 5041 Washington, D.C. 20005 

Office for Civil Rights Region X https://www.seattle.gov/civilrights   206.220.7900   915 Second Avenue, Room 3310 Seattle, Washington 98174