Online resources for students and faculty interested in Southeast Asian languages, cultures, and environmental topics.
- Study Indonesian Abroad list of Programs & Scholarships from University of Hawaii
- SEASSI - Southeast Asian Studies Summer Institute
Southeast Asian Language Programs at the University of Washington
SEAsite - Languages and Cultures at Northern Illinois University
- CIA World Factbook
- BBC News: Asia-Pacific Country Profiles
- Hmong Studies Internet Resource Center
- KITLV Image Database – colonial-era photographs and drawings from Dutch collections
- Southeast Asian Archive, UC Irvine – documenting the Southeast Asian immigrant experience
- Southeast Asian Visions, Cornell University - an online collection of colonial-era European travel accounts in Southeast Asia
- University of Texas. Perry-Castañeda Library. Map Collection. Asia Maps
- Vietnam Center and Archive, Texas Tech University
- Khabar Southeast Asia - online magazine in English and Indonesian, published by US Pacific Command
- New Mandala, blog on current events in mainland Southeast Asia hosted by Australian National University
- The Jakarta Post (Indonesia)
- The Jakarta Globe (Indonesia)
- Khaosod English (Thailand)
- The Nation (Thailand)
- The Bangkok Post (Thailand)
- The Straits Times (Singapore)
- The Manila Times (Philippines)
- The Phnom Penh Post (Cambodia)
- The Star (Malaysia)
- The New Straits Times (Malaysia)
Asean Wildlife Enforcement Network
Provides on-line information regarding several aspects of Wildlife related to countries of ASEAN. It also includes links to other sites.
- Southeast Asia Research Centre
The focus of the Center's work is applied research in economic and political development, with particular attention to investment and trade in the China-Hong Kong-Southeast Asia triangle, labour practices, ethnicity and environment.
- Ministry of Environment and Water Resources (Singapore)
MEWR aims to move from maintaining good environmental performance in the short term to achieving environmental sustainability in the long term. Together with its two statutory boards, the National Environment Agency (NEA) and the Public Utilities Board (PUB), this can be accomplished through continued innovation in managing Singapore's limited resources, and vibrant partnerships and co-operations across the 3P sectors - private, public and people - crucial in meeting Singapore's environmental sustainability challenges.
- Asia-Pacific Center for Environment Law (APCEL)
APCEL is a center to promote the environment law and practice in Singapore and in Southeast Asia region. This website contains annual reports, environment-related-publications, law on environment and information of workshops.
- Panaga Natural History Society
This website contains online research articles and publications about natural environment, including wild life and plant within and around Brunei.
- The Timor-Leste Institute for Reconstruction Monitoring and Analysis (La‘o Hamutuk)
This site provides online bulletins and reports about reconciliation, environment, health, justice, human rights, agriculture, economy and government of East Timor.
- WWF: Heart of Borneo Forests
This is a website of WWF that provides information about the forests of Borneo and their wildlife.
- Ecotourism in Laos
This website provides online information about traveling and guides for a protection of environment and nature.
- Ministry of Forestry (Myanmar)
In view of the importance of the Myanmar forestry sector in enhancing national socio-economic development, and ensuring ecological balance and environmental stability, the Myanmar Forest Policy has been formulated in a holistic and balanced manner within the overall context of the environment and sustainable development taking full cognizance of the forestry principles adopted at the United Nations Conference on Environment Development (UNCED), 1992.
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources (Philippines)
The Department is mandated to be the primary agency responsible for the conservation, management, development, and proper use of the country’s environment and natural resources.
- Thai Development and Research Institute (TDRI)
This is a website of a non-government organization dedicating to research and publication about human resources and social development, international economic relations, macroeconomic policy, natural resources and environment, science and technology development, and sectoral economics.