Students researching PSYC 201 must obtain approval through the Departmental Review Board. The forms you need for this are below:

Students conducting other research may need to obtain approval from the Institutional Review Board. This decision must be made in consultation with the faculty advisor of the research project. The necessary forms are available on the Institutional Review Board website.