The Puget Sound LGBT Leadership Scholarship Fund was established in 2000 to recognize students who have demonstrated leadership and involvement in the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community at the University of Puget Sound (including, but not limited to, participation in Queer Student Alliance, community organizations, and activist groups). The committee welcomes applications from students who self-identify as part of the queer community including (but not limited to) lesbian, gay, bisexual, and trans individuals.
To be determined/
Applicants must have all of the following qualifications:
- Be a sophomore, junior, or senior during the 2019-2020 academic year
- Be enrolled, or planning to enroll, during the 2019 fall semester at the University of Puget Sound
- Demonstrated involvement in promoting LGBT student activities at the University of Puget Sound and surrounding community
- Demonstrated leadership in the promotion of a positive identity for LGBT students throughout the University and local community
- Be in good academic standing
- Awards will be made to currently enrolled students in good academic standing who demonstrate involvement in promoting LGBT student activities and leadership in the promotion of a positive identity for LGBT students through Puget Sound and the local community.
LGBT Leadership Scholarship applicants must submit a short application.
Selection of recipients
Recipients will be chosen by a staff and faculty committee appointed by the Dean of Students.