By buying your dorm necessities from Grizz’s Garage instead of new from a store, you are helping improve our campus’s sustainability, supporting awareness, and getting the same items for way better deals!
Spring Grizz’s Garage Donation Stations
At the end of each school year, on-campus students are given the opportunity to donate gently used items to be sorted and resold to new, incoming students at the beginning of the school year. Donation stations, recycling dumpsters, and trash dumpsters are set up in North Quad, South Quad, and Greek Row.
If you are curious if an item that is not listed below can be donated, please contact us to check prior to donating the item to a donation station. Additionally, if you have an item that we do not accept and you would like a list of local donation centers that do accept those items, you are welcome to contact us for that information.
- Cleaned and bagged clothing
- Kitchen utensils (i.e. mugs, cutlery, pots, pans, cups, Brita filters)
- Small rugs
- Room decorations (i.e. whiteboards, posters)
- School supplies (i.e. binders, notebooks, pens, pencils)
- Clean and bagged bedding
- Cleaned microwaves
- Cleaned mini fridges
- Small trash cans
- Textbooks go to the Lending Library
- Unopened, non-perishable food goes to the Food Pantry
- Gently Used Clothing goes to the Campus Clothing Closet
- Large furniture (i.e. desks, tables, couches, beds)
- Any toiletries or personal care products (i.e. makeup, skincare, lotion) even if unopened
- Pillows, including decorative pillows