How to Submit an Order
To place an order for personal or university-related printing, please place an order online.
If you have not ordered online from us before, you will need to create at account. How to Create an Account.
Placing an Order:
- Choose a catalog. The Order tab has several catalogs to choose from.
- Department and Club Account Orders: Print requests that will be charged to a PeopleSoft account number (also called a SpeedChart number). You will need to know the SpeedChart number in order to place your order.
- Cash/Credit/Personal Orders: You will have the option to pay online or in person at Print & Copy Services. Please note, that if you choose to pay in person, we will not begin processing your order, until payment has been received.
- Choose an order form. You can order using several pre-set Quick Forms for basic print items. If the quick order forms don’t include the options you are looking for, use the Custom Order Form to customize your order to your exact specifications.
- Your files will be printed as-is on the equipment that is available. Please check the box at the bottom of the form to request a proof if you are concerned about how your order will look.
- Don’t forget to upload your PDF at the end of the form, by selecting ‘Attach Files’ and then either selecting ‘Add Files’ or dragging and dropping your files into the box.
- And then hit send.
That’s it – you submitted an order!
If you have any questions, contact Print & Copy Services at email@example.com or 253.879.3737.