Online Instrument Schedule
Puget Sound users can schedule all instruments at the Science Core Facility during normal business hours and after hours. However, researchers must be properly trained by the core technician before working independently with any of the laboratory instrumentation.
The Science Core Facility Technician is available 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday - Friday, or by appointment.
Puget Sound Users
Scheduling for instruments is done using the online calendar on a first-come, first-served basis.
To sign up or reserve an instrument:
- Click on the link below for the instrument you'd like to reserve.
- Hover your mouse over the date you'd like to reserve time for and click Add then enter your information in the booking window.
- Booking information must include the user's name with the faculty researcher's name in parenthesis, and the requested start and end time.
- In the Description box, please include your contact information (email and phone number) and whether or not you need training.
- If you are signing up to be trained, you will receive a confirmation email from the Science Core Facility Technician.
You must be connected to the Puget Sound network or via VPN to access the calendar.