Want to know about the latest news related to teaching and technology? Curious what changes are happening within Educational Technology at the University of Puget Sound? Read about new apps, digital pedagogy, and more on the EdTech blog!
We are here to support your success! The Educational Technology team provides services and resources to faculty, students, and support staff in the use of technology and digital media services to enhance teaching, learning, digital scholarship, and research:
- Meet our Educational Technologists: what they specialize in, and how to get in touch.
- Learn What We Do: see how our staff helps support teaching and learning with technology on campus.
- Faculty Teaching & Research Support: We work closely with faculty to support instruction, research, and course-related events. Our team also administers and supports the campus Learning Management System (LMS), Moodle.
- Digital Media Lab: Our lab in the basement of Collins Library offers equipment & support for beginning through advanced digital audio and video projects. Come down and create!
- Student Learning Support: We support Moodle and a range of learning technologies used by students during their time at Puget Sound. We offer consultations, training, support, and access to equipment and software.
- Developing Your Skills: We offer training one-on-one and in small groups on a range of instructional software, digital media, and other topics. This includes developing and conducting workshops, individual trainings, and short guest teaching modules in ongoing courses.
- Emerging Technology in Teaching & Learning: We investigate and support emerging technology tools and share these tools with faculty and students.