Matt Warning, Professor of Economics
Matt Warning teaches economic development, international economics and econometrics. His current research concerns the economics of smallholder coffee production and project impact analysis. He has served as invited "stakeholder" commentator on the Starbucks Corporate Social Responsibility Report, as advisor to the University of Washington Burke Museum's exhibit Coffee: The World in Your Cup, and as consulting producer and content specialist for the PBS documentary Buyer Be Fair: The Promise of Product Certification concerning fair trade coffee and certified wood.
- Ph. D., University of California at Berkeley, 1997.
- M. S., University of California at Berkeley, 1992.
- M. S., University of California at Davis, 1988.
- B. S., Auburn University, 1983.
- Economic Development, Econometrics, International Economics
- Rural Poverty in Developing Countries, New Institutional Economics, Fair Trade Coffee.