Bill + Payment Information
University of Puget Sound utilizes an online billing system called Touchnet Bill and Payment. On Bill and Payment, students and authorized users can view monthly bills, account activity, and make online payments via e-check.
PARENT/AUTHORIZED USER link to Bill & Payment: Select PARENTS then the Bill & Payment link within the black banner at the top of this page.
PLEASE NOTE: The Bill+Payment system may have problems functioning properly through the Safari and Internet Explorer 8 web browsers. Please use another browser, i.e., Mozilla, Internet Explorer 9 or Google Chrome, when you are accessing Bill+Payment.
How to use Bill+Payment
- How do I get set up on Bill + Payment?
- How do I get my Parent set up as an Authorized User in Bill + Payment?
- How do I set up a Payment Plan in Bill + Payment?
- How do I view my current account balance on Bill + Payment?
- How do I make a payment through Bill + Payment?
- How do I set up an eRefund profile to receive refunds via Direct Deposit into my bank account?
- How to understand your monthly eStatement.
How do I get set up on Bill+Payment?
Students - Nothing is required by the student to get set up on Bill+Payment, University of Puget Sound's new online billing and payment system. Students access Bill+Payment by logging into Cascade and selecting Student Finance Menu. Students use their Puget Sound user name and password to log into Bill+Payment.
Parents – Students MUST set up parents as Authorized Users in Bill and Payment to allow parents and guardians to access the Bill and Payment system.
Please note: If a parent or guardian is a Bill Payer on Cascade, Puget Sound's old billing system, they will still need to be set up as an authorized user on Bill+Payment. Due to security reasons, Puget Sound will not be transferring authorized user information from Cascade to Bill+Payment.
Students must set up Parents/Guardians as Authorized Users in Bill+Payment
- To access Bill+Payment, log into Cascade, Your Student Finances and press the Bill and Payment button. This will take you to a web page where you will enter your Puget Sound user name and password then press log in. This takes you to TouchNet Bill+Payment.
- Select “My Account” Then, click on "Add Authorized User"
- Enter e-mail address where parent/guardian would prefer to receive communications from Bill+Payment.
- Select "yes" or "no" to allow access, or not, to your billing statements and your payment history. Then, select "Continue".
- Accept "Agreement to Add Authorized User" Then click on “Continue”
- Your parent or guardian will receive two e-mails from Bill+Payment. One e-mail will include the URL link to Bill+Payment and their user name (e-mail address). The 2nd e-mail will include the temporary password for Bill+Payment. Parents/Guardians will need to input their name and establish a permanent password after logging in to Bill+Payment for the first time.
How do I view my current balance on Bill+Payment?
- When you first log into Bill+Payment you will see the “My Account” box to the right
- Under “Current Account Status” You will see:
- Your student account balance,
- Any estimated financial aid (not yet posted in account activity) and
- Your student account balance including estimated aid.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: University of Puget Sound has updated its online billing system. All student account transactions prior to the upgrade are not able to flow through to the Account Activity screen in Bill+Payment. If you would like to view your account history prior to Spring 2014, students can access this information through the Student Finance Menu in Cascade by selecting Detail of Term Charges and Financial Aid.
How do I set up an eRefund profile to receive refunds via Direct Deposit into my bank account?
- Select eRefunds tab in Bill + Payment
- View the Direct Deposit Bank Account box, detailing whether an account is set up or not.
- Select Set Up Account
- Indicate Account Type from drop down box
- Enter Routing Number of your banking institution
- Enter Bank Account number
- Confirm account number
- Enter Name on Account
- Save payment method if desired, select Continue.