Bill + Payment Information
University of Puget Sound utilizes an online billing system called TouchNet Bill + Payment. On Bill + Payment, students and authorized users can view monthly bills, account activity, and make online payments via e-check.
PARENT/AUTHORIZED USER link to Bill + Payment: Can also be found by selecting PARENTS then the Bill + Payment link within the black banner at the top of this page.
Text Messaging (Coming Soon) -
Students and Authorized Users can now sign up to receive text alerts when a new bill is issued, a payment plan payment is coming due or an automatic payment will be withdrawn soon. In addition, when a payment is made a text confirming receipt will be sent. But you have to sign up to receive the helpful reminder messages!
Students can sign up by Opting In to Text Messages at Bill + Payment via myPugetSound. Authorized users must also register for Text Messages and can do so using their log in to Bill + Payment.
BROWSER FUNCTIONALITY NOTE: The Bill + Payment system works well with all major browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari). TouchNet supports the latest version as well as 1 previous version of the web browsers mentioned. It is always recommended to use the most up-to-date version of a web browser to ensure compatibility with the latest updates to web security.
How to use Bill + Payment
- How do I get set up on Bill + Payment?
- How do I get my Parent set up as an Authorized User in Bill + Payment?
- How do I or my Authorized User sign up to receive Text Messages?
- How do I see the balance owing from a previous semester?
- How do I set up a Payment Plan in Bill + Payment?
- How do I view my current account balance on Bill + Payment?
- How do I make a payment through Bill + Payment?
- How do I set up an eRefund profile to receive refunds via Direct Deposit into my bank account?
- How to understand your monthly eStatement.
How do I get set up on Bill + Payment?
Students - Nothing is required by the student to get set up on Bill + Payment, University of Puget Sound's new online billing and payment system. Students access Bill + Payment by logging into myPugetSound. Students use their Puget Sound user name and password to log into Bill + Payment.
Parents – Students MUST set up parents as Authorized Users in Bill + Payment to allow parents and guardians to access the Bill + Payment system.
Students must set up Parents/Guardians as Authorized Users in Bill + Payment
- To access Bill + Payment, log into myPugetSound, select Bill + Payment. This will take you to a web page where you will enter your Puget Sound user name and password then press log in. This takes you to TouchNet Bill + Payment.
- Select “My Account” Then, click on "Add Authorized User"
- Enter e-mail address where parent/guardian would prefer to receive communications from Bill + Payment.
- Select "yes" or "no" to allow access, or not, to your billing statements and your payment history. Then, select "Continue".
- Accept "Agreement to Add Authorized User" Then click on “Continue”
- Your parent or guardian will receive two e-mails from Bill + Payment. One e-mail will include the URL link to Bill + Payment and their user name (e-mail address). The 2nd e-mail will include the temporary password for Bill + Payment. Parents/Guardians will need to input their name and establish a permanent password after logging in to Bill + Payment for the first time.
How do I authorize Text Messaging?
- After Logging in to Bill + Payment click on Personal Profile
- Once in your Profile Settings select Communication
- Opt in to receiving Text Messages, input your mobile phone number and choose your wireless carrier from the drop down menu
- Remember to Save your updates
How do I view my current balance on Bill + Payment?
- When you first log into Bill + Payment you will see the “My Account” box to the right
- Under “Current Account Status” You will see:
- Your student account balance,
- Any estimated financial aid (not yet posted in account activity) and
- Your student account balance including estimated aid.
How do I set up an eRefund profile to receive refunds via Direct Deposit into my bank account?
- Select eRefunds tab in Bill + Payment
- View the Direct Deposit Bank Account box, detailing whether an account is set up or not.
- Select Set Up Account
- Indicate Account Type from drop down box
- Enter Routing Number of your banking institution
- Enter Bank Account number
- Confirm account number
- Enter Name on Account
- Save payment method if desired, select Continue.