Welcome to Staff Senate!
Who are we?
We are staff members just like you.
We are staff that are regular full-time and part-time employees of the university who are not faculty members or executive officers.
Our purpose is to conduct activities on behalf of the University of Puget Sound staff, to enhance the campus environment, and to recognize the staff as an integral part of the university. To fulfill this purpose, the Staff Senate shall:
- Provide a medium for communication between and among staff members;
- Serve as a means of communication and liaison between staff, faculty, students and administration;
- Provide information and recommendations to the decision-making bodies of the university; and
- Serve as a vehicle for implementation and communication of university policies and procedures.
Visit the Staff Senate SoundNet Site!
Login to the Staff Senate SoundNet site to see the following:
· Committee Rosters
· List of Senators and Terms
· Meeting Agendas and Minutes
· Staff Compensation Proposal
Nominate someone for an Excellence in Action Award!
The Excellence in Action Award recognizes Puget Sound staff members who consistently exhibit excellence in their work. The Excellence in Action Award is presented during the annual Staff Recognition Luncheon, Friday, May 22, 2015.
To nominate someone complete the nomination form, and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or CMB 1036 by April 3.