About Staff Senate
The purpose of this organization shall be to conduct activities on behalf of the University of Puget Sound staff, to enhance the campus environment, and to recognize the staff as an integral part of the university. To fulfill this purpose, the Staff Senate shall:
- Provide a medium for communication between and among staff members;
- Serve as a means of communication and liaison between staff, faculty, students and administration;
- Provide information and recommendations to the decision-making bodies of the university; and
- Serve as a vehicle for implementation and communication of university policies and procedures.
April 24-25, 2014
10:00 A.M. To 3:00 P.M.
Wheelock Student Center
Staff Senate Spring Raffle
Staff Senate will be selling raffle tickets for a variety of gift baskets for $1 each or 6 for $5 or 12 for $10. Proceeds benefit the Staff Senate Rosa Beth Gibson Book Scholarship. Please note that cash only will be accepted.
May 23, 2014
11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
ALL STAFF RECognition luncheon!!
The All Staff Recognition Luncheon is an opportunity to celebrate you, the staff! This year we will be changing it up with a carnival theme. Staff are encouraged to wear bright colored attire.
Visit the Staff Senate SoundNet Site!
Login to the Staff Senate SoundNet site to see the following:
· Committee Rosters
· List of Senators and Terms
· Meeting Agendas and Minutes
· Staff Compensation Proposal