Welcome back to Puget Sound!
International Programs hosts several events to help students adjust back to life in the United States...
- Study Abroad Returnee Workshop: Thursday, September 10, 4-5pm, Jones 208. Learn how to incorporate your study abroad experience in your resume and job search. Obtain information about international fellowships and ways to go abroad post-graduation. Snacks will be served.
- Study Abroad Fair: Tuesday, September 22, 10am-2pm, WSC Rotunda. Volunteer to participate in the study abroad fair by sharing your experience with prospective participants. Contact Carmen Eyssautier (email@example.com) if you are interested.
- Northwest Returnee Conference: Date TBD. The NWRC is a professional conference for students and recent graduates who have returned from an international education experience: nwrc.studioabroad.com/
- Frank Tobey Jones Retirement Center: Typically 3rd Wednesday of the month. Volunteer and share your study abroad experiences with senior citizens. Please contact Allyson Lindsley (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested.
- Pre-Departure Sessions: Early April. Talk about your experiences with students who are going abroad for summer and fall. Please contact International Programs (email@example.com).