Study Abroad


WHO can go? / WHERE can I go?

HOW do I apply? / HOW MUCH does it cost?

Student Identities

Gender & Study Abroad  Heritage Students  LGBT & Study Abroad  Race & Study Abroad  Religion & Study Abroad  Students with Disabilities

Study Abroad News

  • As a study abroad student, you may only need housing for one semester.  If that's the case, look no further than the Michel Rocchi International District in Commencement Hall.  Students don't need to worry about a full year contract. Click here for more info.