Named Sites on Campus

As is the tradition on many campuses, the University of Puget Sound venerates individuals who have had a special relationship to the college by naming a building, room, or other space or object in their honor. From the very first building constructed at the university's current location and dedicated in 1924 to C.H. Jones, to the most recent addition to campus, Harned Hall, monuments across campus evidence Puget Sound's commemoration of those persons elemental in the growth and development of the university.