All students are required to provide proof of COVID-19 and two MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccination by Aug. 2 to be eligible for fall classes. Review and update your Health History form via the CHWS portal.
Steps to upload your COVID-19 vaccination documents.
- Access the Communication Portal.
- Click on Medical Clearances.
- Look for COVID-19 Vaccine, and click Update.
- Enter date(s) of your COVID-19 vaccine(s).
- Upload image of your vaccination card.
- Click Done to complete the process.
Note: Further down on the menu, there is an "Immunizations" section. You can view all your immunizations that have been previously entered and verified, but you cannot add any new ones. That has to be done following the steps above.
If you have elected not to receive vaccinations for medical or religious reasons, you must complete the immunization waiver and acknowledgment form, provide either the medical or religious exemption form, and meet with a CHWS representative.