Membership & Orientation
How to become a member
Membership to the Climbing Wall is for current students, staff, faculty, alumni, and their families. The yearly membership fee is $20 per person. Those under 18 years old must be participating in an event or must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also a member.
- Orientation for safe use of the Wall.
- The form will be available at your orientation or you can print the form below and bring it to your orientation.
- Review and sign the Acknowledgement of Risk form and membership form.
- Pay membership fee of $20 via cash or check.
- Receive membership card (required for use of the wall).