Storage Access Information - Spring 2021
Students who stored items, including bicycles, in residential storage should pick up those items between January 13 - 18, 2021. Residence Life has scheduled specific storage access times during this time and students will not be able to retrieve items outside of these scheduled access times. Information about retrieving belongings from Warner Gym is at the bottom of this page.
ACCESSING STORAGE IN THE HALLS: January 13 - 18
Note to Thomas Hall residents: The designated storage area for Thomas Hall is located in Regester Hall. Please contact the Regester Hall RA for storage information and scheduling.
- Wednesday, January 13 & Thursday, January 14 - 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Friday, January 15 - 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm & 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday, January 16 - 11:00 am to 1:00 pm & 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Sunday, January 17, - 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Monday, January 18 - 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Please contact the on-call phone in the area you have your items stored
- Anderson/Langdon, Schiff, and Smith Hall: 253-533-1012
- Regester/ Seward: 253-533-1200
- Thomas Hall call the Regester/Seward phone (253-533-1200)
- Oppenheimer and Trimble: 253-533-1035
- Campus Houses: 253-533-1100
Retrieving Belongings from WARNER Gym
- If you stored your belongings in Warner Gym and have not retrieve them, they will be moved to your spring housing assignment.
- If you live off campus and need to retrieve your belongings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process. Please include a preferred day and time. Staff in Facilities Services will contact you to confirm your appointment. All belongings need to be retrieved by January 29, 2021.
- If you cannot make it back to campus and need your belongings shipped, please email email@example.com. Your belongings will be moved to the Mail Room. You will be contacted by staff in the Mail Room for an address and payment information. The student is responsible for shipping costs. All belongings need to be retrieved by January 29, 2021.