Storage Retrieval Information
Many students chose to store their belongings in either Warner Gym or in on-campus storage rooms in the residence halls. Below are details and options for you to retrieve your belongings.
- If student items were packed and stored in Warner Gym (Option 2), students can continue storing belongings there until spring semester.
- Students (or a designated person) can return to campus to retrieve items at a scheduled time. Contact Residence Life at (email@example.com) to schedule a time.
- Students can choose to ship their items. Students can work with Mail Services to have them shipped. Students are responsible for shipping costs. Contact Residence Life at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to begin that process.
On-campus storage rooms in the residence halls:
- Students can continue to store their items in the on-campus storage rooms until the spring semester.
- From Monday, September 7th, please call our on-call phone at (253) 533-1035 during the hours listed below to access your storage.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
- *Please note that storage will only be available during the hours listed above. *
- Students can arrange to have items shipped. As most items stored in on-campus storage in the residence halls are not packed to be shipped, students can hire the UPS Store in Proctor to retrieve, pack, and ship items. Students can contact the staff at the UPS Store by emailing (email@example.com).