Funding Requests and Reimbursements

RSA wants to help your program on campus to be successful!


Funding Requests

If you are seeking funding for an event that has a direct positive impact on the residential population, you may want to consider RSA as a potential funding source. Applying for funding from the RSA starts with filling out an submitting this RSA Funding Proposal.  Please print this form and email it to This form should be filled completely and neatly, and turned in at minimum two weeks before the event date. This allows the RSA to review your proposal, and submit this request to the General Council for approval. 

After you submit your proposal, you will be contacted by a member of RSA to set up a time to present your request to the General Council (meets on Thursdays from 7-8pm in Library 053).

The best funding proposals are those that are detailed and well-planned.  The RSA General Council will be looking to see that the presenter has thought ahead and is able to provide a detailed description of the costs associated with the event, and how the event will benefit students living on campus. RSA generally does not fund programs or initatives that are on-going general campus initiatives. Instead, the council encourages events with a specific time, date, start and end time, and held at an on-campus location. The RSA is an advocacy body for the residential student population, and as such represents the voice of those living on campus. If you believe you have a program that students living on campus could benefit from, then we want to hear from you!

If you are a member of an on-campus community (i.e. a Residence Hall or Trimble) who would like to create a program, and need funds from your community to put this program on, consider asking your RHA for funds by filling out this RHA Funding Proposal.


Fund Reimbursements

Most funds are received by clubs and organizations through a funds transfer from RSA directly to the account for that on-campus club or organization. If your funding proposal is approved, the Director of Business Services will need your Chartfield and Account number for your organization. If you do not have a university account, or there are unique circumstances to your funding, you may be asked to pay for the services associated with your proposal and be reimbursed. If this is the case, please be sure to save all receipts, and use the Fund Reimbursement Form to be reimbursed for expenses. Submit this completed form and documentation to the Director of Business Services (DBS) mailbox in Student Development Office, located at 3206 N 15th ave. All reimbursements must have the original, itemized, receipts and/or invoice attached to be reimbursed. If your organization has a university account number to be charged, please provide this information to the RSA Director of Business Services. The RSA will only reimburse those expenses that were approved by the General Council.

If you are a member of an RHA who needs to be reimbursed for RHA expenses, please use the same form above and submit to your RHA Treasurer.