By applying to homestead, you are indicating that you currently live on campus in a residence hall or house and would like to continue to live your current housing assignment again next year. Homesteading is not available for Theme Houses, Greek Houses, Greek Overflow Houses, or Themed flats in Commencement Hall. All other campus housing is available for homesteading.
This is not valid form URL.
- Applications are due by 5pm on Friday, February 13, 2015.
- Space is limited for homesteading. Residence Life will consider each request, but may be unable to accommodate some requests based on availability, themed housing restrictions, etc.
- Students must apply individually to return to their same building and room for next year.
- If you will be studying abroad for the Fall 2015 semester, you are not eligible to homestead on campus. Instead, please contact Residence Life.
- Notifications about homesteading will be emailed to students by Tuesday, February 17, 2015. If accepting, students must submit a signed housing contract on Friday, February 24, 2015. Failure to complete a housing contract will be cause to forfeit your homestead assignment.