Would you like to be a Residence Life Student Leader? Did you miss the original deadline? Would you like to be on a list of students that could be potentially hired if we have an opening? Read below for more information!
We understand that this semester has been difficult, and you may have missed our deadline to apply to be a Residence Life Leader for next year. Or, perhaps you weren't sure if you wanted to apply. You can apply now to be an alternate student leader!
If you are selected as an alternate ResLife Leader, you will be under no obligations or commitments.
- Read the Position Description.
- Fill out the Application.
- After you Apply, we will check to make sure you meet all of the qualifications listed in the Position Description. If you meet those qualifications, you will be scheduled for an interview.
- We will get back with you soon about whether you will be selected as an alternate.
- Being an alternate for a Student Leader position means you will be on a list of students who are qualified and ready to be hired!
- We may call you to offer you an RA or RCC position, in any of our on-campus areas.
- If you do not want to accept the role offered to you, you can choose to stay on our list for future openings. Saying no doesn't penalize you.
- You may receive an offer at any time, even mid-year.
- You may receive communication occasionally to ask whether you would still like to remain on the list. You can opt out at any time.
Contact email@example.com for more information.