Logger Store – Spring 2020
The Logger Store is open for in-store and online shopping, and is your one-stop shop for course materials, school and office supplies, technology accessories, and many other products. We have many PPE items in stock: masks, sanitizer, cleaning supplies, gloves, and more, and carry a great selection of general interest books and gifts, including Puget Sound clothing and memorabilia.
Spring 2020 Hours
Due to move-in quarantine requirements, the Logger Store is open for online order pickup only until Monday, Jan. 25.
Special Hours During Move-in, Jan. 16–18
11 a.m.–4 p.m.
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Curbside pickup and shopping by appointment are available upon request.
Hours may change during the semester, depending on service needs and public health mandates. Please visit bookstore.pugetsound.edu (best viewed in Chrome) for the most current operating information.
Logger Store Website
Visiting the Store
You will need your Logger Card to enter Wheelock Student Center, where the Logger Store is located. Enter the store via the first-floor doors, near Diversions Cafe. An accessible entrance is available on the lower level. The lower-level door is exit-only during move-in and the first week of classes.
You may experience a wait time during peak hours, as the maximum customer occupancy is 26.
Order online at bookstore.pugetsound.edu. In-store shopping and textbook counter service will not be available until Monday, Jan. 25. If you are unable to order online, you may bring your schedule to the Logger Store beginning Jan. 25, and staff members will select your books for you. You may need to return at a later time to make your purchases, depending on in-store traffic volume.
- The Logger Store offers free shipping on textbook orders. Shipping fees will be waived on textbook orders shipped via UPS GROUND.
- Use discount code FREESHIP at checkout. If you forget to use the promo code, we will remove the shipping charges before we process your order.
- Shipping charges still apply for expedited (two-day, next day) requests.
- We may hold your order until it is complete. The United Parcel Service Guarantee is suspended for all shipments from any origin to any destination, and delays are common.
- We will make every attempt to get your books to you before classes start.
- We will provide prepaid return shipping labels for rental books at the end of the semester, for students studying remotely.
In-person Pickup During Quarantine
- Please visit the Logger Store and Mail Services per the following schedule:
- Last name starting with A–M
Tuesday and Thursday, Jan. 12 and 14, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 16, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Last name starting with N–Z
Wednesday and Friday, Jan. 13 and 15, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Sunday and Monday, Jan. 17 and 18, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
NOTE: Mail Services is closed Sunday, Jan. 17
- Logger Store
- Choose "Pick Up In Store" shipping option.
- Please do not visit the store until you receive your "Online Order Processed" email, and follow the instructions in the email.
- Campus Mail Services
- Choose "Pick Up at Campus Mail Services" shipping option
- You will receive an "Online Order Processed" email from the Logger Store. Please follow the instructions included in the email.
- NOTE: You will receive an additional email from Mail Services when your books are ready for pickup at Mail Services.
- The last day to return textbooks for a full refund is Friday, Jan. 29.
- If you are off campus, returns must be postmarked by Jan. 29.
- Sales are final on textbooks purchased after Jan. 29.
- Course readers are not returnable.
- View the complete return policy.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253.879.3271.