End of Semester and Summer Dining Options and Hours
Dear members of the campus community,
Dining and Conference Services is pleased to offer the following dining options and hours through Commencement. I’ve also outlined below what will be available over the summer months.
Dining Operating Schedule From the End of Classes Through Commencement:
- The Diner will have normal operating hours through Thursday, May 13
- Friday, May 14, 6:45 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 15, 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday, May 16, closed
- Diversions Café will have normal operating hours through Saturday, May 15
- Closed for the summer starting Sunday, May 16
- The Cellar will have normal operating hours through Wednesday, May 12
- Closed for the summer starting Thursday, May 13
- The Cellar Market will have normal operating hours through Wednesday, May 5
- Thursday, May 6, through Friday, May 14, open noon–5 p.m.
- Closed for the summer starting Saturday, May 15
- Lillis Café will have normal operating hours through Tuesday, May 4
- Wednesday, May 5, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Closed for summer starting Thursday, May 6
- Oppenheimer Café will have normal operating hours through Wednesday, May 5
- Closed for the summer starting Thursday, May 6
After Commencement, through Summer:
Open 7 a.m.–2 p.m. Monday through Friday with the following variances:
- Closed Monday, May 31, in observance of Memorial Day
- Closed Monday, July 5, in observance of the 4th of July
DCS Office WSC 240
- Open 11 a.m.–1 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays
The Cellar, Cellar Market, Lillis Café, Oppenheimer Café, and Diversions Café
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Terry Halvorson | Director of Auxiliary and Business Services