Greetings from the Logger Store!
Please read the following important information about textbook rental return and buyback.
Rental Returns: The deadline to return your spring textbook rentals is May 15, 2021. In early May, you will receive a personalized email listing the books you rented. Return options include:
- In person:
- Visit the Logger Store Monday through Friday between 9 a.m and 4 p.m. (hours of operation may change in response to public health mandates). We also will accept rental returns on Saturday, May 15, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Use the after-hours drop box located at the lower level Logger Store entrance (include a note with your name, Logger ID and phone number).
- Please remember to wear your mask!
- By mail:
- If you are studying remotely, you may request a prepaid UPS shipping label here. Please note: the label will be emailed from UPS Quantum View (pkginfo@UPS.com). It will be sent within a few business days of sign-up.
- Want to keep your book(s)?
- Email email@example.com to let us know. We will charge only the difference between the rental and purchase price, and waive the administrative/late fee.
For any rental books not returned to us and/or postmarked by the deadline of May 15, we will charge the book replacement cost and administrative fee, as shown on your receipt, to the credit card number you gave us at the time of purchase.
- We will be holding in-store buyback during finals week as follows: Monday through Saturday, May 10–15, 9 a.m.–4 p.m. You do NOT need your receipt to sell the books back. For any titles that will be used again next semester, we typically pay up to 50% of the retail price. For any books not reordered by faculty, we’ll offer you whatever national used-book dealers pay, roughly 5% to 25% of the new price. Please remember to wear your mask!
- If you are unable to visit our traditional in-store buyback, we’ve partnered with a national wholesaler to offer a virtual buyback. On the site, you can search the ISBN(s) of books you own and want to sell. You will be provided a free printable shipping label. Click here to get started. Please do not sell back your rentals!
- You may also hold your books until our next buyback, tentatively scheduled for Dec. 13–18, 2021.
We want to thank you for your support this year! Visit the buyback table for a Logger Appreciation coupon, good for 25% off one regularly priced item (some exclusions apply).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a happy, safe, and healthy summer!
Kristi Dopp | Director