The School of Music at the University of Puget Sound is committed to providing a safe and comfortable concert experience for our audiences. Please review the following policy and procedures to prepare for attending a live music event on campus this fall.
School of Music Event Policy and Procedures
Last updated September 12, 2021
Fully Vaccinated Guests
1. The School of Music requires proof of full vaccinations for all event attendees. Please arrive early to allow time for showing documentation.
2. Documentation of vaccination status must be shown with a valid ID upon entry to the venue and be available upon request at any time.
3. Documentation of vaccination can be achieved by:
- Showing your original physical vaccine card
- Or presenting a photograph of your vaccine card as a document
- Or presenting a photograph of your vaccine card stored on your electronic device
- Or showing a University of Puget Sound student, faculty, or staff ID
4. Those without documentation will not be admitted to the performance.
5. No children under 12 will be permitted to attend events due to university policy requiring vaccination for all public attendees.
- Masks will be required for all patrons at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
- Unmasked attendees will not be permitted to attend events, and audience members who remove their mask will be asked to leave.
- Seating is general admission, however six (6) feet of social distancing between parties is required.
SCHOOL OF MUSIC SAFETY MEASURES
- A minimum of 20 feet of distance will be maintained between the performers and the audience Distances between performers will adhere to industry standards:
- Audiences will be permitted at 75% capacity
- Tickets will be sold through our ticketing vendor and the resulting list of attendees will serve as information for contact tracing, if needed.
- Non-ticketed events will require an RSVP to assure maximum capacity is observed and to collect information for contact tracing, if needed.
- Those who arrive at the event without a ticket will be required to sign in to the School of Music Visitor Log.