Here are the basic resources we can put online to assist you in planning trips. We understand that each of you has a different perspective and will need different resources. Help us and we will include as much as we can. Also come by the Expy and see us for more assistance.
PSO Trip Proposal - step 1
The trip proposal form can be filled out online and emailed to the PSO Trip Coordinators or you can print it and turn it in to the Expy staff.
- Review Trip Planning Process, Timeline and Checklist
- PSO Trip Proposal Plan- fill out at least 2-3 weeks prior to trip date
- Trip Equipment Form- to be filled out and taken to or emailed to PSO Coordinator.
Trip Pre-Brief Meeting - step 2
- Co-leader Discussion and Pre-Brief Meeting form
- Review Trip Proposal with your trip coordinator
- PSO Trip Curriculum- discuss with your co-leader who is teaching what and how you want to teach together
- Food Planning
- What does your group want to eat? Dietary preferences/allergies
- Trip Food Planning and Calculator (note what is available at the Expy and account for this on the calculator).
Trip - step 3 - Have a great trip!
Trip Debrief- step 4
- Trip Debrief - please filled out by each leader & emailed to trip coordinator prior to debrief meeting