The Student Diversity Centers support student success through development of programs that honor & uplift the wide range of students' ethnicity, race, gender, religion, and LGBTQ+ identities; collaboration among student groups; and integration of students into the campus learning community. We hope that the SDC & SJC provides you and your organization a welcoming space for identity-based solidarity, social justice work, and campus community building. Take a virtual tour of the spaces to familiarize yourself!
Please reserve the Student Diversity Center and/or The Social Justice Center spaces through 25Live:
Spaces and Capacities
Student Diversity Center (SDC) – Blue House
- Living Room, 20 (includes tv and couches)
- Conference Room, 10 (includes small conference table and chairs and white board)
- A kitchenette and bathroom is also available for use
Social Justice Center (SJC) – Sage House
- Great Room, 30 (includes moveable tables and chairs, projector and screen, podium, one desk and chair)
- Meditation Room, 10 (includes altar, meditation cushions, and separate outside entrance)
- A full kitchen is also available for use and is reserved for the group when the Great Room has been reserved.
Patio – between SDC and SJC