Matt Warning teaches development economics and econometrics. His current research concerns project impact evaluation. He has served as consulting producer and content specialist for the PBS documentary Buyer Be Fair: The Promise of Product Certification concerning fair trade coffee and certified wood, as invited "stakeholder" commentator on the Starbucks Corporate Social Responsibility Report and as advisor to the University of Washington Burke Museum's exhibit Coffee: The World in Your Cup.
- Ph. D., University of California at Berkeley, 1997.
- M. S., University of California at Berkeley, 1992.
- M. S., University of California at Davis, 1988.
- B.S., Auburn University, 1983.
- Economic Development, Econometrics, International Economics
- Rural Poverty in Developing Countries, Impact Evaluation.