Forms Issued Prior to January 2013

Contact the payroll team at or at extension 2841 to request copies of W-2s issued before January 2013.

Forms Issued After January 2013

Forms issued after January 2013 may be accessed through myPugetSound:

  1. Log in to myPugetSound.
  2. Select View W-2/W-2c Forms from the HR - Self Service menu.
  3. Click on the "Year End Form" link to view Form W-2 for the current year. (You will need to ensure pop-ups are not blocked.)
  4. To access prior years, click on the "View a Different Tax Year" link located near the top of the page.