Our EAP is there to help you lead a happier and more productive life at home and work. It is available to all eligible employees and their immediate family members and is free of charge.
This benefit, contracted through Lincoln Financial Group, is available starting on the date of hire. A licensed professional counselor can help with everyday challenges of work and home and more serious issues involving emotional and physical well-being. A work/life specialist can help with balancing work and life issues. Some examples of the many services include, but are not limited to:
- Stress, depression, anxiety
- Relationship issues
- Job stress, work conflicts
- Family and parenting problems
- Childcare and/or eldercare information and referrals
- Legal questions
- Financial services, debt management, credit report issues
- Identity theft
- Reducing medical/dental bills
EAP services are completely confidential and can be accessed in several different ways:
- Online access: You can receive information through the online library of downloadable materials and interactive tools by visiting the EAP website: www.guidanceresources.com (user name = LFGsupport; password = LFGsupport1).
- Telephone consultations: You can speak confidentially with an experienced professional who will provide information, resources, and referrals on family matters, legal information and referrals, and guidance with financial matters. Toll-free telephone access is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at the following toll-free, multi-lingual number: 1-888.628.4824
- Face-to-face meeting: You can confer with a local consultant up to five times per person, per issue, per year for short-term problem resolution.
The services of Lincoln Financial Group are sponsored by the university as a part of the benefits available to faculty and staff members.