The University of Puget Sound is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified persons based on job-related criteria.
- Please use the keyword search box in the upper center or filter by the department on the left side to view or search for open positions.
- To create an account and apply for a position, click the New User link located in the upper right.
- To view or search for open positions, use the keyword search box in the upper center or filter by the department's left side.
- Select the Sign In link located in the upper right. Enter your username and password.
- If you have forgotten your username or password, use the self-reset functionality.
- To return to a saved application, select My Activities from the top of the Careers page.
- If you are a current staff member, log in to MyPugetSound, go to HR Self-Service, and select Careers.
Please read the following before beginning the application process.
This site is best viewed in Internet Explorer on both a PC and Mac computers. Each job posting lists position information, including job responsibilities, requirements, and required documentation that must be submitted to be considered for employment. You must submit a new application for each position you wish to apply for. Submitted applications may not be edited; however, your application can be updated for subsequent openings before submission.
This system will automatically log off after 90 minutes of inactivity, and any unsaved data will be lost. Therefore, before beginning the application process, we recommend that you have application materials ready. These may include:
- Cover Letter
- Resume or CV
- Additional documents as requested in the vacancy announcement
- List of references including contact information
If you have questions, please contact the Human Resources department by email at email@example.com. Please be as detailed as possible (including screenshots) in your request. Anticipate two to three business days to respond to your email.