The University of Puget Sound Pre-Health Club strives to support members in reaching their utmost potential in their pre-health experience by engaging in a community of other pre-health students who can provide support, advice, and ask questions freely.
The club uplifts passion and confidence in students to achieve their pre-health goals, as well as bring forth more opportunities and resources for club members to discover their interests. Pre-Health Club is open to all health professions! All students are accepted, regardless of where they may be in their pre-health journey—whether you are simply exploring, or are actively applying to a professional health program.
To learn more, visit the Pre-Health Club website.
Follow the Pre-Health Club on Instagram @upsprehealthclub
For further questions about Pre-Health Club, contact: email@example.com
2021-2022 Pre-Health Club Leadership Team
- President: Sofia McLaren
- Vice-President: Kelci Hooker
- Treasurer: Keren Rivkin
- Volunteer Coordinator: Evelyn Standaert
- Events Chair: Kaushal Raghu
- Secretary: Andrew Saddler
- Social Media Coordinator: Angel Ai-Perreira
- OT/PT Representative: Grace Sexton
- First-Year Representative: Amanda Wissing