Parents Council Executive Committee
The work of the Executive Committee spans many facets of the university including admission, career development, regional programs, parent communications, and the Puget Sound Fund. Members of the Parents Council Executive Committee demonstrate leadership both in their high level of engagement with the university and in making gifts to the Puget Sound Fund at the President’s Leadership Society level and above.
As members of the Parents Council Executive Committee, you will:
- Meet with all Parents Council Executive Committee members - in person or virtually – at semi-annual meetings, which include conversations with the President and other members of the President’s Cabinet, and presentations from current students;
- Attend semi-annual receptions with your student, hosted by the President in the President’s residence;
- Make a gift to the Puget Sound Fund, at the President's Leadership Society Level ($1,000) or above;
- Participate in appeals for support of the Puget Sound Fund;
Connect with current and prospective students and their families, by participating in the annual Summer Welcome calls to incoming Puget Sound Families, providing career development support for current students, advising on parent communications, or participating in events and other activities in regions across the country;
- Provide leadership and direction to Parents Council volunteers.
Interested in learning more?