Reserving the Club
The Club can be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis by any Member. If you wish to reserve the Club, please read through the terms below first. To reserve the space, please use 25Live by clicking here to login. You will be able to see the calendar and reserve the space by clicking the green 'Reserve It' button.
Please direct any questions concerning reservations or the policies to Eli Gandour-Rood.
- Members are responsible for the Club during their reservation and must be present for the duration of the event.
- Events must comply with the University's Alcohol & Drug Policy including the Alcohol Permitting Process, which requires state and university permits to serve alcohol. Questions regarding these policies should be directed to the Division of Student Affairs.
- During your use, you and your group are welcome to use the premises, but please provide your own food and drinks if you will be serving such.
- You are free to use the fridge, stove, dishes, and dishwasher.
- Please print a copy of the Club Checklist before your event and bring it with you to your event. When your event is concluded, please run through the checklist to make sure you have left the Club ready for its next event.
- You must leave the kitchen and the house clean after you are finished (you can run the dishwasher but do not have to empty it before you leave).
- Please leave the kitchen and house clean once you are done. The Club does not have custodial service.
- ALL PERISHABLE FOOD MUST BE REMOVED. The Club doesn't always get used regularly, so perishable food that gets left behind often spoils, even if left in the refrigerator. Please remove all perishable food that you bring for your event. Leaving food behind may result in the cleaning fee being levied (see above).
- Return the thermostat to their original settings.
- Close all windows, blinds and drapes.
- Wipe down the counters and table tops.
- If you use dishes, cutlery, and/or glasses, please load them in the dishwasher and run it. You do not need to empty the dishwasher.
- Please make sure all doors are locked when you leave.
- Groups are expected to leave the Club as they found it. Anything used or moved (chairs, tables, dishes, etc.) should be put back in its original place, and anything brought into the Club, including food and beverages, should be removed.