Reserving the Club
The Club can be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis by any Member . If you wish to reserve the Club, please read through the terms below first. To reserve the space, please complete the Reservation Form on the right and click "Submit" at the bottom of the form. It will automatically be submitted to Joseph Colon, who is in charge of reservations and scheduling. Once the reservation is confirmed it will appear on the Calendar. You will not receive any other confirmation, so be sure to check the Calendar. If your reservation does not appear after a few days following submission, please contact Joseph Colon.
Please direct any questions concerning reservations or the policies to Joseph Colon.
- Please check the Calendar to see if the club is available on the day and time you wish to reserve it.
- During your use, you and your group are welcome to use the premises, but please provide your own food and drinks if you will be serving such.
- You are free to use the fridge, stove, dishes, and dishwasher.
- Please print a copy of the Club Checklist before your event (available here) and bring it with you to your event. When your event is concluded, please run through the checklist to make sure you have left the Club ready for its next event.
- You must leave the kitchen and the house clean after you are finished (you can run the dishwasher but do not have to empty it before you leave).
- For groups of 12 or over or anyone who does not leave the kitchen or house clean, we charge a $30 cleaning fee (the Club does not have custodial service, except for trash and recycling pick up).
- ALL PERISHABLE FOOD MUST BE REMOVED. The Club doesn't always get used regularly, so perishable food that gets left behind often spoils, even if left in the refrigerator. Please remove all perishable food that you bring for your event. Leaving food behind may result in the cleaning fee being levied (see above).
- Return the thermostat to their original settings.
- Close all windows, blinds and drapes.
- Wipe down the counters and table tops.
- If you use dishes, cutlery, and/or glasses, please load them in the dishwasher and run it. You do not need to empty the dishwasher.
- Please make sure all doors are locked when you leave.
- Groups are expected to leave the Club as they found it. Anything used or moved (chairs, tables, dishes, etc.) should be put back in its original place, and anything brought into the Club, including food and beverages, should be removed.
- For groups 12 or over where there is alcohol served, you must obtain a liquor license which can be obtained here: Banquet Permit The permit costs $10 and should be displayed on the cork bulletin board in the front hall of the Club.