Professional Standards Committee
The Faculty Bylaws establish the duties of the Professional Standards Committee as the following:
- To recommend and improve continually the instruments and methods of Faculty evaluation and to facilitate their use in the University community. In performing this duty the Committee shall have the authority to call upon any part of the University for assistance.
- To fulfill responsibilities assigned by the Faculty Code.
- To recommend to the Faculty any changes in the Code and Bylaws when needed.
- To establish standards of professional performance, including those for promotion and tenure, and responsibilities for members of the instructional staff.
- Such other duties as may be assigned to it.