University Enrichment Committee
The University Enrichment Committee shall consist of the Dean of the University (ex-officio), no fewer than seven appointed members of the Faculty, and two students.
The duties of the Committee shall be:
- To promote the professional growth of the Faculty by seeking and receiving funds for research and travel, to budget and allocate such funds, and to receive and approve research and travel reports.
- To seek and allocate funds for student research.
- To seek nominations and select the Regester lecturer.
- To support Faculty leaves such as sabbaticals, grant-assisted leaves, and exchanges.
- Such other duties as may be assigned to it.
- Allen, Roger
- Beck, Terry
- Colbert-White, Erin (S)
- Martin, Mark
- Padula, Dawn (F)
- Pepper, Rachel
- Simms, Renee
- Smith, Jess
- Worland, Rand
- Bartanen, Kristine (Kukreja, Sunil)