International Education Committee
The International Education Committee shall consist of the Dean of the University (ex-officio), the Dean of Students (exofficio), the Director of International Programs (ex-officio), no fewer than seven appointed members of the Faculty, and two students.
The duties of the Committee shall be:
- Establish criteria and assessment procedures for international education programs.
- Review and approve new and existing international education programs and program proposals, including programs led by University faculty.
- Assist the Office of International Programs in selecting students for study abroad.
- Represent the interests of the Faculty in international education.
- Such other duties as may be assigned to it.
- Lea Fortmann (spring)
- Mark Harpring
- Diane Kelley
- Nick Kontogeorgopoulos
- Kriszta Kotsis
- Mike Spivey
- Matt Warning
- Sheryl Zylstra
- Kristine Bartanen (Sunil Kukreja)
- Roy Robinson
- Mike Segawa (Donn Marshall)