International Education Committee
The International Education Committee shall consist of the Dean of the University (ex-officio), the Dean of Students (exofficio), the Director of International Programs (ex-officio), no fewer than seven appointed members of the Faculty, and two students.
The duties of the Committee shall be:
- Establish criteria and assessment procedures for international education programs.
- Review and approve new and existing international education programs and program proposals, including programs led by University faculty.
- Assist the Office of International Programs in selecting students for study abroad.
- Represent the interests of the Faculty in international education.
- Such other duties as may be assigned to it.
- September 09, 2016 (Posted 09/27/16)
- October 06, 2016 (Posted 10/21/16)
- October 20, 2016 (Posted 11/08/16)
- November 03, 2016 (Posted 11/18/16)
- November 17, 2016 (Posted 12/08/16)
- December 08, 2016 (Posted 01/20/17)
- January 20, 2017 (Posted 02/07/17)
- February 03, 2017 (Posted 02/17/17)
- February 17, 2017 (Posted 03/14/17)
- March 03, 2017 (Posted 04/18/17)
- Barkin, Gareth
- Butcher, Alva (chair)
- Fortmann, Lea
- Kelley, Diane
- Kotsis, Kriszta
- Lear, John
- Spivey, Mike
- Bartanen, Kristine (Kukreja, Sunil)
- Robinson, Roy
- Segawa, Mike (Marshall, Donn)