The Curriculum Committee shall consist of the Dean of the University (ex-officio), Registrar (ex-officio), Library Director (ex-officio), no fewer than seven appointed members of the Faculty, and two student members.
The duties of the Committee shall be:
- To apply the educational philosophy and ideals of the University to the undergraduate and graduate curricula offered.
- To recommend the degrees to be offered by the University and the specific requirements for those degrees.
- To examine proposals for the addition, deletion, or modification of credit or non-credit courses offered through the University.
- To establish the specific dates for the academic calendar of the University.
- To review plans for study for interdisciplinary majors not under an established program.
- To review the curriculum of each department, school, or program at least once every five years.
- To review proposals for new majors, minors, and programs.
- To monitor the effectiveness of the Core components and initiate reviews of the Core.
- Such other duties as may be assigned to it.
- September 09, 2016 (Posted 09/26/16)
- September 23, 2016 (Posted 10/19/16)
- October 14, 2016 (Posted 10/24/16)
- October 21, 2016 (Posted 11/01/16)
- October 28, 2016 (Posted 11/28/16)
- November 18, 2016 (Posted 12/07/16)
- December 02, 2016 (Posted 02/07/17)
- January 27, 2017 (Posted 02/07/17)
- February 03, 2017 (Posted 02/17/17)
- February 10, 2017 (Posted 03/14/17)
- February 24, 2017 (Posted 03/14/17)
- March 03, 2017 (Posted 03/14/17)
- March 10, 2017 (Posted 04/18/17)
- March 31, 2017 (Posted 04/18/17)
- April 07, 2017 (Posted 04/18/17)
- April 14, 2017 (Posted 04/25/17)
- Beezer, Rob
- Chiu, David (F)
- Freeman, Sara (F)
- Hooper, Kent
- Kendall, Chris
- Krause, Alan
- Richman, Elise
- Roberts, Holly
- Saucedo, Leslie
- Struna, Jason
- Thines, Bryan
- Tiehen, Justin
- Tromly, Benjamin
- Wiese, Nila
- Bartanen, Kristine (Jackson, Martin)
- Carlin, Jane
- Tomhave, Brad