The Curriculum Committee shall consist of the Dean of the University (ex-officio), Registrar (ex-officio), Library Director (ex-officio), no fewer than seven appointed members of the Faculty, and two student members.
The duties of the Committee shall be:
- To apply the educational philosophy and ideals of the University to the undergraduate and graduate curricula offered.
- To recommend the degrees to be offered by the University and the specific requirements for those degrees.
- To examine proposals for the addition, deletion, or modification of credit or non-credit courses offered through the University.
- To establish the specific dates for the academic calendar of the University.
- To review plans for study for interdisciplinary majors not under an established program.
- To review the curriculum of each department, school, or program at least once every five years.
- To review proposals for new majors, minors, and programs.
- To monitor the effectiveness of the Core components and initiate reviews of the Core.
- Such other duties as may be assigned to it.
- Bill Barry
- David Chiu
- Julie Christoph
- Kent Hooper
- Chris Kendall
- Julia Looper
- Gary McCall (fall)
- Eric Orlin
- Jenny Pitonyak
- Holly Roberts
- Leslie Saucedo
- Jonathan Stockdale
- Jason Struna
- Courtney Thatcher (spring)
- Bryan Thines
- Ben Tromly
- Nila Wiese (fall)
- Kristine Bartanen (Martin Jackson)
- Jane Carlin
- Michael Pastore
- Hannah Houser
- Matt Fergoda